Monday, September 30, 2013

                              Student Success Statement
"every time i`ve done something that doesn`t feel right, it`s ended up not being right."
                                                           Mario Cuomo
I Think this quote is saying that All human beings have a conscience which helps them decide between right and wrong. There is always that feeling of guilt when  you do something wrong yet you know its wrong you still go along with it. At the end of the day you know that what you did is wrong and that guilt will hurt you. You will have  a consequence for what you did. When I was younger I used to talk back to my mom i knew it wasn`t right but at the time i was mad i didnt think. At the end my brother showed me it was the wrong thing to do by talking to me about it. If something feels right do it, if it doesnt dont do it.
                      CHOOSE THE RIGHT !!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment