Monday, January 13, 2014

                          ASSIGNMENT:
THIS IS WHAT I DID ON MY 3-WEEK CHRISTMAS BREAK...
I went to my grandmas house to celebrate christmas eve and christmas, i went to the mall mostly everyday to buy more gifts for christmas, i went to knotts berry farm , i went to the movie theatures with my boyfriend, i celebrated new years with my aunts and family at my grandmas house had a total blast outside in the bomb fire, i went bowling with my boyfriend ^.^it was fun, i went to some friends house to just hang out, went to an ice skating range, and the rest just stayed home or went to some arcades with the family and mostly ate all day long...i was very sick also im still sick which kind of ruiend things as i was having fun. 
But i had the total blast this three weeks <3 ^`^

No comments:

Post a Comment