Monday, June 2, 2014

                 Class Reflection
1. What did you like best about this class?
-I like how this class would  talk about choosing the Right in so many ways and learning from those mistakes as my teacher talked about what`s right or what`s wrong.
2. What did you dislike about this class?
- One thing has to be the notebook check I missed a day on it and automatically my grade went down fast.
3. What can you recommend to improve the class?
- I would give extra points by asking students what`s one example of choosing the right or wrong and make it fun.
4. What will you always remember about this class?
- My teacher of how nice he was to me saying that I could make good choices if I just behave properly and listen and anything is possible if we all chose the right path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment