Thursday, October 3, 2013



“My experience so far at HPIAM”
My experience about HPIAM is that so far this school is clean and the teachers are more nicer than the ones that I had in middle school. High school for me in HPIAM Is way different from what I thought, high school would be like the best 4 years of my life so far. My friends come to HPIAM I was glad that they came with me and have a blast with them these 4 high school years. Im just glad that these teachers aren’t that mean they might be mean sometimes but there just trying to help you acheieve your goal into getting a good grade. HPIAM so far is awesome I just wished we had a long time for lunch because 30 minutes isn’t enough for me. HPIAM is a good school I know I made the right choice into coming here for my high school experience. This school Is so far a nice school for teenagers because, there is a lot of clubs and it`s easy to make new friends. When I was in middle school and walking through those small hallways its like crowed well HPIAM hallways are the same but more cleaner and well kinda bigger but I think this high school is good and better from the ones that I seen so far. Since im used to high school now i`m not that scared anymore as before the first day of school I was expecting the seniors to not help me or anyone but there were glad to help me and I would have been late but they helped me out. I`m glad I made the right choice and picked HPIAM it’s a really good school. And i`m glad I have the best thing by my side which is my boyfriend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment